Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things i LOVE Thursday

I am really inspired by Gala at iCiNG and have finally decided to start my own Things I Love Thursday. If you haven't visited her blog, you really need to.
  • Celebrity YouTube videos
  • "Eat Yourself" by Goldfrapp - a haunting tune even if the lyrics don't make any sense.
  • i can has cheezeburger - lol cats are taking over the world.  A purrfect pick me up and surefire way to put a smile on your face.
  • The Black List 2008 Top Screenplays - Want to know what the new IT movie is?  This list of favorite but unproduced  screenplays is Hollywood's thermometer.
  • Making lists - New Year's Resolutions, Life Goals, To Do Lists, Reading Lists...I always feel better after I make a list, but I'm so bad about actually doing them.
What do you love on Thursdays?


No comments: