Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
- 21 Ways to Be More Creative from Christine Kane's Blog - A surefire way to inspire creativity incase your life is feeling dull - and who isn't feeling a little dull in March?
- Sober by Pink - My song of the week.
- I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley - I read this book while I was working on the movie Betty Anne Waters and was laughing like a fool - and getting many strange looks. Her essays are so relatable, and her humor draws you into her stories and makes you feel better about this crazy, random world.
- Delias Morgan Low-Rise Skinny Jean in Pink - How fun are these? Love the matching Converse sneakers.
- Reese Witherspoon at the Oscars - For the last week, all I've heard is how much Reese bombed at the Oscars; however, I thought her Rodarte gown was very fashion forward. Maybe the blue eyeshadow was a bit much, but I cannot criticize as I, too, have had a case of the matchy-matchies (such as above).