Friday, December 5, 2008

Fall the Rage

Fall 2008 had some interesting beauty trends, and while Spring has hit the catwalk, I am finally in the mood to tackle a wintery look.  Since I am constantly short on cash, I focus on looks that can be copied at a cheap price, say the cost of a new lipstick.  What's a girl to do with the panda eyes, black lipstick, and bright blue eye shadow that walked down the fall runway?  Somehow I do no think these looks are work or even party appropriate - unless a look reminiscent of a futuristic vampire works for your crowd.  Still, I am tempted to buy the Shiseido The Makeup Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in Proenza Schouler Blue or the  YSL GLOSS PUR Black Pure Lip Shine Gloss.

Panda Eyes at Balenciaga above and Lavin below
Yves Saint Laurent does gothic lips
Blue Eyes at Proenza Schouler

No comments: