Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Things Thursday

Pushing Daisies
I am all about the pie, so I am absolutely taken with Pushing Daisies, a show I discovered two days ago and am so happy I can watch episodes on ABC's website.


I am embarrassed to admit that I want this new 90210 t-shirt.  I was an extra on the show several times, and while the acting is pretty bad, the crew was nice and I got paid well.  All in all, it was a fun experience, so I don't mind if I look like a dork and wear this shirt.  Plus, it is 100% cotton a.k.a polyester free.  


Calf & Half Creamer Pitcher
This is so cute!  I saw this on Daily Candy and want to get one for myself.  At $19.99, it's in my budget.







Gothic Classics: Graphic Classics Volume 14
Turning classics into a graphic novel is such a good idea.  This volume includes Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, so I will definitely be getting a copy.  Austenprose has a great article by the women involved with the graphic novel.

No comments: