- Inauguration Style - Will the First Lady be hip again? Please, stay tuned...
- Overheard in New York - Overheard conversations are always the most interesting.
- Classic Board Games - Clue is my fave, but Mall Madness and Pretty Pretty Princess are close.
- Happy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - I'm not even vegan but these are good.
- Origami Club - Nice and easy directions and animations so I can flood the world with paper cranes.
- Fifty People One Question - A great idea for a short documentary. Makes me want to bust out my camera and hit the street.
- OPI You Don't Know Jacques - My friend gave me a manicure with this color, and now I am addicted. Even though it is taupe, it is actually very flattering.
- Chinese Laundry Bounty platforms - I saw these on Who What Wear and think these would look amazing with colored tights and a sundress.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Things I Love Today
I passed my course for CPR today but am a nervous wreck from waiting to see if I passed. Life has been so hectic lately that I decided to take time out and remind myself about what is good in life.